30.7.18

Architecture in Bruges


Hello dear friends,
As you know I adore my architecture, the textures of old buildings always intrigues me, I imagine the stories these old buildings would tell if they could talk. I took literally hundreds of photos but I just pulled out these few to give you an idea of how utterly charming Bruges is. I only spent a few days there but I’m planning on going back in the winter hopefully to feel a different vibe.








The key is to always look up!




Bruges is an inspiring place and full of creativity and artists doing their thing. I came back hugely inspired to paint and did my favourite painting to date, I’ll show you some pics soon.

Emma.
Share:

1 comment

  1. They look stunning, beautiful post! I like your blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig