31.7.18

A peek inside my studio


Hello,
I thought I’d show you round my studio today, or in other words ‘my room of random requirement’. At the moment it’s full of flowers as I’m busy making up little arrangements for my local gift shop in Woburn. But I also use it to paint in, do craft and just sit with a cuppa.





It’s furnished with vintage finds and hand me downs. The blue drinks cabinet and dresser came from my local house clearance barn, my chair came from my husbands parents and my makeshift table is scaffold boards given to us by my neighbor. My handmade easel was made for me by my grandfather for my 21st birthday (many moons ago).





Hope you enjoyed looking round.
Emma
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig