4.7.18

Reflections in Bruges

Beautiful Bruges.

Reflections.



Hello, last weekend we went to Bruges on the eurostar from London. For me, it was love at first sight. The pretty cobbled streets, stunning architecture and the mesmerising canals, you won't know where to Instagram first! I took so many snaps but I wanted to concentrate this particular blog post on the reflections I captured on my olympus pen F using a 45mm prime lens. This little camera is fast becoming my best buddy as it's way lighter than my dslr monster. Bruges is full of artists and artisan producers and if you head off the tourist track you can find some fabulous little restaurants and bars. Anyhoo, i'll stop rabbiting on.


















There are so many more snaps I want to share with you so i'll pop those in another post with a detailed description of the highlights and where we ate/drank.

Emma.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig