8.2.14

POLAROID PICS

           Hello lovelies....

       I have an awesome new app YAY! As some of you may know I am an enthusiastic
      Amature photographer (my darling dad was a pro!) and I'm always styling pretty shots
      To cheer people up so was uber excited to find this old school Polaroid app complete
      With vintage filters.. Here's a few of my fave snaps this wk Polaroid style....

                        

                             My latest craft addiction... Mother of pearl buttons......

                        

                                    Top purchase this week! Vintage bed throw.

                        

                                   A couple of my vintage cameras.... Sooo cool!

                                              Hope your having a lovely wkend!

                                                                  Emma x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig