14.2.14

WEEK IN PICTURES

                                             Hello everyone,

                            Just a little pic collage of my week... 
                            When it's cold and wet out there's nothing I like more than getting stuck
                            Into some craft and the jobs that always seem to need doing on the house!
                            This week I've been sourcing vintage fabrics and making homewares for my
                            New online shop launching next month, and I've finally started my eldest
                            Daughters bedroom, first task prep n prime her fire place... O my what a job!
                            Can't wait to get it finished!
                                          

                                     Happy valentines day and have a lovely wkend!
 
                                                                        Emma x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig