6.2.14

PRIMA MAKES

              Hello everyone,

           I was perusing the craft magazine section in whsmiths yesterday trying to decide which
          One was worthy of a £4.99 price tag when I stumbled upon a newbie... #prima makes.
          I'm instantly drawn to pretty pastels on front covers and love free crafty projects so thought
          I'd give it a try....

   
                                    

          I LOVE IT! Full of beautiful crafts to make! Not just a nicely styled mag, but practical too!
         The little mouse pin cushion was easy to make and my daughters have both got their eyes
         On it! And I've started making the crochet daisy chain necklace for my sister.
         I think it's well worth the money! As for the amount of crafts in it, it's more like a craft book
         Than a mag! Well done PRIMA!  

                                                                  Emma x
          
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig