8.7.13

VINTAGE AFTERNOON TEA


I've been very busy getting my garden ready for an afternoon tea party this weekend. I really hope the sun keeps smiling!
The roses are looking lovely and I'm praying we don't get a hose pipe ban!!
I've been thinking of the perfect afternoon tea with scrummy sandwiches and luscious scones with clotted cream & home made jam all washed down with pimms out of tea cups.
I will be serving delights on my beautiful cake stands that got hired out last year to the London Olympics.
Pretty vintage plates and antique bud vases will set a lovely table.
Hang bunting in trees and around the garden and gather miss-matched chairs around your table.
Now invite your girls and add plenty of laughter!
 
To hire vintage china for events from 10 to 80 people
or to book a tea party up to 5 people
Please contact Emma at
 
Please take a look at my vintage china website
 
Emma x
 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig