17.7.13

VINTAGE PICNIC

 
We do love a good picnic in our family!
Weather its the whole family getting together for a feast and then a game of rounders,
or just hubby & I sneaking off for a romantic lakeside picnic I always get out our
beautiful old hamper and fill it with scrummy food lovingly prepared by Mr C,
and some beautiful vintage china.
 
 
Packing our picnic the other day got me thinking that you can't really buy hampers this pretty!
So I had a small moment and as I run Chintz 'n' China, a vintage china hire company
I always have lots of extra china.....
actually I have a china obsession... I can't hide it! It's everywhere!
I thought I would make up bespoke vintage hampers for gifts.
 
 
I am currently setting up The Vintage Hamper company
where I will be soon selling my beautiful hampers from £70.00
Please also contact me should you wish to choose colours or items to make up your own bespoke hamper.
 
 
Choose from traditional wicker hampers or (my favourite) wicker baskets.
Keep watching this space as I introduce my stock from lovely hampers to handmade and vintage picnic blankets and picnic games.
New website under construction.
 
 
I would love to hear all about your picnic days and where your ideal spot for a vintage picnic is.
 
Emma x
 
 
 
 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig