4.7.13

VINTAGE SHOPPING BY THE SEA.


 
Lyme Regis
 
Move over Brighton... theres a new (well, old) place for vintage!
 
I havent been to Lyme Regis since I was a child, so when Mr C and I ventured to Dorset last weekend
in search of our perfect move I just had to return to this place of my childhood.
Better known for its fossil finding on the beach this lovely little town is not only picture perfik it just may now be my favourite place to shop for vintage ever!
 
 A true vintage shoppers paradise! Every other shop holds a beautifull story of days gone by!
Honestly, I lost count!
 
The beauty of a vintage shopping holiday to Lyme Regis...
Well, one.. it's so lovely
Two, there are some lovely places to eat looking out to the sea.
Three, the locals here are some of the friendliest I've ever come accross!
Four, theres vintage shops aplenty + they are not overpriced (like you would find from other sea side towns... I mention no names).
 
Best for... Everything... from kitchen ware to gorgeous china and beautifull industrial pieces to pretty dresses it has something for everyone!
 
What are you waiting for? theres a B&B with your name on it...
 
Emma x
Share:

2 comments

  1. We visited last year, staying in a converted barn. It is a lovely part of the Country, great foody place too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I know... we had a lovely lunch looking out to the sea. Will be going back next year.

    ReplyDelete

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig