8.1.17

Laura Ashley tester pot make-over




 
So two very different looks, same brass lamp base.

I'd previously painted this lamp a pale grey shown below and given it a pretty shade I'd made a while back.
But, after taking my Christmas decs down earlier this week the room looked so drab, really the whole room could do with a good paint, but I thought I'd start by adding pops of colour.
I've decided to do a new blogging category on tester pot make-overs,
simple projects to uplift your home.




So I went for a  +Laura Ashley  paint called pink grapefruit.
It's so fresh and vibrant and a perfect shot of pink.
I used matt emulsion for a lovely flat look.
I'm thinking of painting my walls pure white so will be painting a few select pieces in bright candy shades.


Emma x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig