9.1.17

Faffing with flowers


Hello everyone,
Gosh it's been so dark hasn't it, I suppose it is January so I can't really complain.
I've got so much growing in the garden but nothing in bloom yet so I caved and bought myself some beautiful lilac stocks, they smell divine.
When I opened the wrapping a few flowers fell off so I decided to have a little faff with flowers.

 
I had these screens left from a Laura Ashley blog post I styled a couple of years back, I'd completely forgotten about them, I've now pulled them out of storage so they will be making their way back in my home somewhere.
 
My lovely little porcelain tea cup was a gift from my hubby, I love mint green and it sits so pretty with lilac.




Hope you have a good week
Emma x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig