17.10.14

CREATIVE CRAFT WEEK END

                         
                         
                         
        
                        

 Hello lovelies,

I'm planning on having a creative wkend. I'm not sure what doing yet, as that is the curse of the crafty sort! We're quite flitty lol. I may bake a cake, I fancy orange and polenta. And I fancy finishing some paintings too. I've just received some gorgeous trims so want to make some pretty cushions too. Then I think we'll go to Ampthill park and collect chestnuts so I must take out the big camera and get snap happy. Phewww being bored is for the boring lol. What are you up to this wkend? Whatever it is, I hope you have a fab one!

                                                                    Emma x
 





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig