6.9.14

FRENCH FLEA MARKET

                          

                           

                               

                        

                        

                  

It feels longer than a week ago that I went to my first French flea market... I was so excited! We near enough abandoned the car on the side of the road of the little village called Uzes near Avignon. And I pretty much ran to the gates! Oh how I wish we'd taken a van! I've never seen so much pretty treasure!
I would of come back with a vintage day bed, mirrors, oil paintings, frames, lights, china.... Pretty much everything! Luky for Mr C we were flying so I only managed some pretty vintage post cards. 
Next time!..
It did have the same kinda feel as our English car boots except it was in the thirties, phew.... Hot!
I can't wait to go back next year. Next time, I'm checking a large empty case ready to fill with goodies!

                                                   Hope everyone is having a good wkend!

                                                                          Emma x






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig