9.9.14

CUP OF TEA AND SOME SHABBY STYLE.

                     

     

                           

                             

       

Hello lovelies,

Thought we'd have a cuppa and a good read! I love it when the kids get home from school and I finish work. It's bags dumped, kettle on and grab a mag time.
I brought back this gorgeous french magazine from my hols. It's so beautiful I'm going to see if I can get it delivered to me in the uk. Anyhoo... Thought I'd share some of my fav bits.... It's called 'Shabby Style' and is published by Lotus publishing.

                                          Hope you've all had a good start to the week.

                                                                    Emma x




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig