11.10.13

Vintage floral post card wall art


                                        
                                                                       Laura Ashley

                  So I'm a spring/summer person... I like the look of autumn, but then it just
                  Gets too cold and too dark, before you know it your back indoors with the
                  Curtains pulled tight. It's a time to get cozy! However.... I have started to
                  Collect floral post cards and pictures which I am going to stick on my walls
                  To help me through the winter months.
                   So nostalgic, so pretty, they look fab grouped together.

                                     

                                                           Pretty vintage floral prints.

                                    
                                                                  Hidden in France 

                                            My favourite! A wall of roses... Who'd of thought you
                                          Could have rambling roses inside your house too.....

                                            Emma x
       
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig