9.10.13

Cutching up for autumn

                                     

         Autumn is finally here and I can't wait to cutch up on the sofa, next to the log burner 
         On a Sunday afternoon. This year I've decided to pick up my child hood craft....
        Knitting.. My nan taught me how to knit when I was a little girl, I remember there being
        Lots of dropped stitches and mugs of hot chocolate with oodles of cuddles.
        So I've equipped my two little girls and my mother with knitting needles and we are all
        Going to sit down and learn to knit... Again.... I'll let you know how we get on.
        Do you have a child hood craft that you'd love to pick up again? Drop me a comment,
        I'd love to hear about it.

        Images from Pinterest. Please follow my boards for vintage home and lifestyle inspiration
         At www.pinterest.com/chintznchina 

        Emma x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig