23.1.19

Inspired by botanicals.


I've been doing a lot of hand building just lately, I love how pinching the clay into shape gives a beautiful organic form, I didn't want to detract from this but wanted to add a little more texture so I used flowers from the garden to print onto one vase and I etched a wild flower design on the other one.



I'm rather pleased with the results. I've been using a lot of green just lately to pick out my textures, I think its because spring is around the corner!


These little bud vases flew out of my online store so I'm going to put together a mailing list for anyone that wants to get in there before my products go onto my store, i'll let you know when it's live.

Enjoy the rest of your week.
Emma.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig