3.5.17

It's all been wild.

Hello lovelies,

I can't quite believe it's been three months since I last wrote for VGL.
I have been so uber flipping busy with the launch of A Bunch Of Wild I've hardly had time for anything else, my poor kids and husband have been neglected so much just lately that they have to keep checking in on my instagram to see what I'm up to.

I'm hopeful normal family stuff will be back soon but I'm not holding my breath, after all these years I'm still utterly crap at saying no.

So I just wanted to share with you what I've been up to, you see I'm on a huge mission along with other flower farmers to get our British flowers out on the high street, so i've been doing my bit and now have a regular pitch in Ampthill where I can simply pop up my flower stall and sell my home grown and foraged blooms.
How awesome is that!



If you fancy reading more about A Bunch Of Wild you can visit my website here.

I promise not to leave it so long next time.

Emma x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig