26.3.16

Easter nest

                      

                      

                      

                      

Hello,

I found this old black-birds nest whilst cutting back the honeysuckle last year and decided to keep it as I thought it would make a lovely addition to my prop collection.
I re-found it yesterday whilst cleaning out the greenhouse, so I've styled it slightly with some beautiful spring blooms from the garden. 
Taking photos in the greenhouse is fantastic and these were just snapped on my old iPhone, I just love early spring light! 
I'm busy today making a cake for my daughters birthday and I think I've picked the right day as it doesn't look that nice out there.

I just love the Easter break and not just for the chocolate, it's just so special, everything is fresh and bursting with new life. I just love how the house is starting to fill with light, and the added bonus of being able to pick blooms straight from the garden again is a treat I will never tire of!
Wishing you all a Happy Easter!

Emma x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig