18.2.16

OLYMPUS PEN F, CANT WAIT.


On the edge of my seat for Olympus Pen F!


I am near to falling off my chair waiting for the new Olympus pen f to go on sale!
I've been thinking of adding another camera to my collection for a while now, and have previously dismissed csc's, however, the spec that this little beaut comes with has changed my mind, and I just can't wait to get my hands on it! When the basic pen came out the other year it just didn't tick enough boxes for me, I know it's a snip compared to this one so its no surprise.
The main thing that made me swoon apart from its gorgeousness and its 20 mega pixel sensor is that it has the all important view finder! I just love using a view finder and can't get on with looking at just a screen. I'm also really looking forward to using the 17mm lens, plus am blown away by the reach of the ISO! Wow I'm nearly drooling, sorry.
It will also be nice to carry around something light,that packs more of a punch than my phone, and saves me taking out my big DSLR on occasions when I need to travel light.
I hope to buy the new pen f soon as, and will do a thorough review as soon as I've got to grips with it.
Emma.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig