15.1.16

#floralfriday

                                                         #floralfridaycompetition 

        

I just love the floral Friday comp hosted by +Emily Quinton  over on Instagram, so I thought I'd share my Friday's entry on my blog. Unless I buy fresh flowers the only blooms I can lay my hands on are pretty dried ones, and hydrangeas are my most favourite dried flower of all!
I've kept my little still life warm (as I really don't like cool light, unfortunate as that's all there is at the moment), tea lights and gold help to create the warmth here, along with an extremely low depth of field to smudge everything out nicely, leaving the focus on the petals.

If you'd like to join in follow Emily on Instagram and use the hashtag #floralfridaycompetiton 
Look on my blogs to follow page, here you can find a link to the make light blog and subscribe to get the fab news letter that comes with lots of handy tips on iphoneography and styling your photos.

Have a happy Friday everyone!

Emma x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig