13.1.16

Cabbages and roses shades

                                         Pretty Cabbages and Roses lampshades.
       
                                    

                                    

                                    

                                    

I've just added these pretty little shades to my store (shop link above). Sorry it took so long, my camera is on its last legs and the cable doesn't work anymore so had to order a usb converter, anyhow, enough about my camera issues.
I'm just a little bit in love with this fabric! I made three of these, but have done what I usually do and have kept one (I just can't help myself). So there is only two available on the website, rest assured I will be making more!
Also getting very excited as my first handmade and vintage fair is looming *clapping hands*, and I'm off this wkend salvage shopping, love my work!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Emma X 










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig