5.12.15

Weekend snaps.

                      

The countdown to Christmas has started, yay, so excited! I can't believe November is gone already, although it was a manic one. Here are a few of my November snaps- I finally got round to recovering my old lamp in a gorgeous new fabric, super pleased with that! I also redecorated my daughter Lilly's bedroom, that was long overdue too, we're going to start work on her dolls house in the new yr so will keep you updated with that one! And I went on a truffle making course, you can guess what I'm giving people for Christmas this year....

Next week I'm off doing a willow wreath making class, will try and take lots of snaps!

Have a lovely wkend everyone

X
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig