17.12.15

#MakeLightTaster

#MakeLightTaster

With Emily Quinton.



Hello everyone!

Amongst the festivities of the week, I found time to squeeze in a free online Make Light Taster course by the lovely +Emily Quinton 

Now I've been a fan of Emily's work for a while now, her flatlays are so magical! And I've been wanting to take one of her classes for ages, you see although I shoot with my DSLR and, don't get me wrong I love that! I wanted to learn how to use my iPhone to take great pics. For a start, I don't always have my big camera with me, it's not like I can stash it in my back pocket or even my handbag for that matter, plus it can be a bit of a faff and isn't really spontaneous, which is what I'm looking for.

I joined the Make Light Blog which is lovely and full of handy tips, and was surprised to learn that Emily only used her iPhone for her Instagram, then I was thrilled to bits to see she was doing a free online taster course, well it's been a great opportunity to have a go at an online photography course... Something I was a little bit sceptical  about I must admit, well I needn't of been, and I'm looking forward to doing another one.

The five day taster was aimed at those wanting to improve their instagram account. As I have a shop website, I also found it very helpful towards that.

Over the five days I completed the little and enjoyable tasks set, all of these things were very inspirational and great for motivation! I won't give them all away but, I particularly liked creating my Make Light Pinterest board! And it's been a really lovely way to connect with like-minded people.

I feel much more confident taking pics with my phone now too, I never knew snapping with a phone could be so much fun, and it takes some pretty awesome photos! I think the DSLR still has the edge, but lets just say I'll be looking to upgrade my iPhone before my camera!

Thank you Emily!

Emma x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig