24.11.15

Festive fairy lights.

       

 Hello,

It's the end of November and I'm getting in the festive mood. The fairy lights are going up, the fires are constantly lit and I'm thinking about Christmas decorations.

                         

I can't stand winter, the dark long days, freezing fog and that damp.... Brrrrrr.
But, it is perfect for getting the fairy lights out and making the home really cosy, so I thought I'd just share a few home pics with you all, get you in the festive spirit too.


                                   

Keep warm everyone, and have a lovely week.

Emma x



Share:

1 comment

  1. Love your faerie light inspiration! Since I love faerie lights, all year long.

    Gentle hugs,
    Tessa
    (On Instagram)

    ReplyDelete

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig