13.11.15

Brand styling colour palette.

 
      

Hello,

I've been working on some branding this week for my decorative living store Purple Peasant.
I bought a copy of  'How to style your brand' by +Fiona Humberstone  aka The Brand Stylist, and I just haven't been able to put it down!

This week I'm playing with colour, and for me, the best way to do this is from my garden!

                               


I just love the muted colours of faded blue hydrangeas tinged with lilac, and the silvery hues of lavender and purple sage.
These natural colours look beautiful against the white parchment, and are very fitting with the 
Purple Pheasants identity.

       

      The new website launched earlier this week and I'm a little bit in love with it, OK a lot in love with it! It's incredibly simple which makes it also quite strong. At the moment just my Emma Connoly (yes me) fabrics are live on there, but I will soon be adding my handmade gifts for the home, jewellery and candles. 



                                   

 If you are starting out, or just want a brand make-over, I can really recommend Fiona's book! It's packed with inspirational images and great advice.

              Emma x




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig