9.9.15

New forum for creatives.

Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news!

The Vintage Good Life now has its very own forum called Creative Nest.
Anyone can join and it's completely free!

I so love to share my creative side, and love to chat with other like minded souls.
So, I thought it would be a nice idea to create a little nest where we can share in all things creative.

I know I sometimes need to bounce ideas around, and sometimes I drive myself crazy with too much info or not enough, I call it the curse of the creative.

All members can start topics on anything creative, but why not start with introducing yourself!

I'd love your opinion and to see you get involved!

Please find the Creative Nest tab at the top of the blog.

Emma x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig