28.8.15

Styling The Seasons.

Styling The Seasons, August.



Hello lovelies,

Welcome to my August Styling The Seasons post!
Firstly, CHECK OUT MY DAHLIA! lol
I'm so chuffed as I grew this, this year from a tuber.
I love this time of year when we're between seasons, i'm calling it 'summtumn', it's when summer hasn't finished but autumn is sneaking up and you can feel it!

Now I usually prefer pastel shades but I think this time of year calls for hot colours!


I've styled my bedside table quite simply by just laying the mirror down to reflect some light upwards, and just keeping out my favourite bangle and lippy!


I think the shade of this dahlia (called Avignon, in case you were wondering) looks absolutely stunning against my walls painted in 'Arsenic' by +Farrow & Ball 


I love joining in every month with lots of fellow bloggers and IGers to celebrate the seasons.
#stylingtheseasons is hosted by the talented duo Carlotte from Lotts and Lots blog, and 
Katy from Apartment Apothecary blog, and anyone can join in. Hop over to their blogs to see how.

Enjoy the rest of August everyone.

Emma x
Share:

1 comment

  1. Oh, wow - that Dahlia is stunning. What a colour! Love that is is called Avignon, too. Hope you've had a great summer, although I'm still hoping for mine to start, to be honest. Pleeeease let September be warm and sunny xxx

    ReplyDelete

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig