18.8.15

Non alcoholic pimms recipe

                     

Non alcoholic pimms? I Know right, why would you do that?... But trust me, this recipe will come in so handy! I've used it that many times, think pregnant friends and teen parties...

My little girl has just had a mocktail making party and my non alcoholic pimms went down a storm! Anyhoo less rambling, here we go.

You will need all the usual fruit- Strawberries, oranges etc. Mint is optional, cucumber is crucial! Lemonade, and the secret ingredient.... Balsamic vinegar!

Now the cucumber and the balsamic are key! They are what brings this recipe together!

Chop everything as normal and top up the jug with lemonade, now add about a tablespoon of balsamic and give it a muddle.

Adjust balsamic amount to taste.

Try it, let me know what you think.

Emma x




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig