13.7.15

STYLING THE SEASONS, JULY

#StylingTheSeasons

July.


Styling with flowers in the summer months is always such a treat!
So I thought I would celebrate the end of peony season by embracing these gorgeous huge blooms that are cheering up my living room on this very wet July day.

I had planned on styling outdoors again (maybe I will when it brightens up). 
But, I've just painted an old vintage chest which I've been meaning to do for ages and I love it!
It is the perfect spot for a jug of beautiful peonies!
I wanted to keep it simple and the little tea light adds a romantic touch.


A couple of my favourite books and up-cycled painted lamp completes the soft look.

Emma x

Styling the seasons is a fun and creative thing to do, and is hosted over on IG by Katy from Apartment Apothecary Blog and, Charlotte of Lotts and Lots Blog

Enter by using the #StylingTheSeasons hashtag and tagging Katy and Charlotte.







Share:

2 comments

  1. So soft and beautiful, Emma. Those Peonies are so gorgeous and I love the soft palette of colours you've used xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love Peonies, they are so pretty and they smell divine too.
    Love Gem x x x
    Gem'sCountryLifeDream

    ReplyDelete

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig