20.6.15

JUNE IS ALL ABOUT THE ROSE.

The most beautiful bloom from delicate bud to faded charm- the rose.
I just adore them! And I've devoted the past ten years refining my collection which I'm thrilled to bits with! It's no secret that I am a huge fan of  +David Austin Roses and I just wanted to share some of my favourite snaps from this week, a couple are from our trip to Gardeners World Live where I always head straight to David Austin's stall to swoon over the little garden that they make each year.

                       

                       

                       

                       

                       

                                             I hope you all have a lovely weekend. 

                                                                    Emma x


 


Share:

2 comments

  1. Oh, your blog is beautiful! I've been following you on instagram for a while but just discovered your blog. Going to have a lovely look at all your pictures now. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you Helen, I hope you enjoy it! X

      Delete

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig