22.5.15

MY FAVOURITE FABRIC COLLECTIONS.

Cottons and Linens.


Blue birds and roses.

Artists stripe.

Charlotte.

Pink tatty roses.
Happy Friday everyone!
And a bank holiday, how fabulous!

These are some of my favourite cottons and linens from my fabric collection.
I'm in love with my 'Charlotte' linen that I designed for the birth of our Royal Princess.
It features beautiful pink roses and little crowns, just fit for a princess!

My 'Pink tatty roses' linen would look lovely as a table cloth for outdoor parties, and I will be making more napkins from the 'Blue birds and roses', perfect for afternoon tea!

You can view my full fabric collection here.

Have a lovely week end!

Emma x




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig