21.4.15

EMMA CONNOLLY DESIGNS, SHOP LAUNCH




Hello lovelies.

I've been on cloud nine since the week end with the launch of my new online store

It's amazing to think that only two years ago this was a dream in the pipeline, and now it is real!
I'm now busy sewing like mad and working on new designs.

I have a range of smart shopper totes coming soon.
Be sure to subscribe to my mailing list on my shop to be the first to see new stock being added, and when I have special offers on.


The new store will stock my selection of watercolour designed fabrics, along with plain linens and decorative trims. My watercolours will also be for sale on there, plus you will still find a hoard of vintage treasure that I pick up on my travels.





Thank you so much for everyone's ongoing support!

Emma x





Share:

2 comments

  1. So beautiful Emma, congratulations!... have you decided whether you will ship to the U.S. or not?... I so want to order some things from you, please let me know... xoxo... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julie. Yes I will be. Still need to work out costings at my post office. But whenever you would like anything just drop me an email as before, and then I can get you an exact postal cost. xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig