13.3.15

FABRIC AND ROSES

 
       

       

       

       

                                        

 Hello everyone,

 It is a very busy March indeed. I'm getting so excited I could burst! I have been designing my first fabric collection for well over a year, and the launch is imminent. My signature water colours are now printed onto uber soft cottons and will be available to purchase by the metre from April. I'm also making cushions and gifts too.

 My website is also undergoing a make-over and will include the blog. I've posted a few pics of some of the new fabrics, I probably shouldn't have a favourite, but it is the Midnight Rose, I love the inky colours and the way the paint has mixed.

                                                  I hope you have a lovely weekend

                                                                            Emma x




Share:

4 comments

  1. It's all just so lovely dear Emma!... please let me know if you will be shipping to the U.S.?... xoxo... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie xxx I will be shipping to the U.S as soon as I have sorted costings xx

      Delete
  2. Love love love the fabric and great photos :) x

    ReplyDelete

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig