6.1.15

A PHOTO A DAY. CRAFTY AND BRIGHT.


Hello everyone,

Phew, how is everyone doing? I'm so glad to be back to the norm, but oh so tired lol.
However it's a really good time whilst the evenings are still dark to sit down in front of the fire with my own weight in tea, and decide on which crafts I really want to do this year.
At the moment I'm busy window dressing at home and have been making a Roman blind for the bedroom and a pretty frilly pellmet for the living room.

It's been nearly a year since the launch of Emma Connolly Interiors, I've had a great year selling vintage bits n bobs, and the odd cushion. My stock is very low at the moment, but I'm planning on making a lot more this year! I've produced some designs, and found myself some pretty vintage fabrics to re-love into cushions and bags so watch this space, and will still be out looking for treasure to pass on to a new home.

I'm also still working really hard at producing my own fabric using my watercolor paintings, there has been a lot of trial and error, but I'm determined to get something out later this year.

I hope your having a good week.

Emma x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig