8.12.14

#STYLINGTHESEASONS DECEMBER

Hello lovelies,



Welcome to my Decembers Styling The Seasons which is hosted by Katy of Apartment Apothecary  and Lotts from Lotts and lots.

December is always going to be a fun month to style the home, I don't think I really stop faffing till Christmas eve...

Today I thought I would play around and style the mantle pieces. Normally I fill them to the brim, but I'm holding back for something simple yet sophisticated this year.... So I'm trying to do less is more! (so bad at doing this... love to hoard)!


I love pink, gold and charcoal. I picked up these cute little gold bottles last weekend from a Christmas market, and the pink glass candle sticks were from my favourite vintage shop in Southwold.


I got the ivy from our local woods, its great to work with as it dries out and still looks pretty, plus you can bend it into shape.


I just painted this little terracotta pot in chalk white eggshell and popped a hyacinth in with some moss. I love the crackle glaze tea light holders too. They are so pretty at night.


Simple yet elegant, just finished off with a couple of my favourite roses. Now to leave it alone!

Hope December treats you all well.

Emma x







Share:

2 comments

  1. This is so beautiful! I love the colour palette; pink, gold and charcoal work so well with each other. I hope you have the most wonderful christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely, you too! Xxx

      Delete

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig