26.12.14

BERRY AND BRIGHT



Hello everyone,

I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas day. I just wanted to share some of my boxing day snaps with you all. 
There were plenty of beautiful berries hanging like jewels in the hedgerows and I do love snapping a berry!
HELLO




   I just loved these very fluffy and surprisingly friendly sheep who were very photogenic and did not mind me getting close and snapping away.

Tomorrow We're  off to Chatsworth to see the house done up for Christmas, hopefully I can get some good snaps to share with you.

I hope your enjoying the Christmas holidays.

Travel safely.

Emma x  




Share:

2 comments

  1. How sweet those little faces are Emma!... I would love to visit England one day, and see where some of my ancestors are from... I love the UK and everything I have gotten from there... off to look at your shop now, xoxo... Julie Marie PS So enjoying your IG photos too... xoxo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Julie, that is so kind of you to say so.
      England really is such a wonderful place, I hope you do get here one day. I'm still not done touring around it, although its small there are so many little places to visit. I will keep snapping lots for you to see. Xx

      Delete

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig