27.10.14

#SHELFIESUNDAYCOMP Winner.

Hello lovelies,

 Drum roll please..... This weeks winner of the #shelfiesundaycomp is....


Congratulations Tamsyn. I love this quirky use of space! 

If you would like to email your address to emmaconnolly78@icloud.com 
I can post out your prize.
(I will be away now till the wkend, so I will pop it in the post first thing Saturday).

I also loved these.....










Thank you to everyone who took part. I love looking through all your fab shelfies, keep them coming!

The #shelfiesundaycomp is a competition run for fun every Sunday on Instagram.
Anyone can join in.

(please note, if your profile is private, and you want to enter a picture, then you will have to come off of private mode to share it. Once it has been up-loaded you can then change back to private).




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig