8.10.14

AUTUMN SNAP SHOTS

                                 

Hello lovelies,
Just a few snaps of my start to the week. This week has definitely got chilly! I've enjoyed wrapping up and taking the dog for long walks across the fields. Finally getting to wear my new winter boots. Watching the seasonal colours change is always something I enjoy. Tea and cake is essential as always, and I loved this orange syrup cake made by my mother in law. I just love it when the latest country Homes and interiors mag drops through the letter box! And lastly, snuggling down in the evenings in front of the log burner with a good glass of wine.

                                                 Hope your all having a good week.

                                                                     Emma x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig