27.9.14

BLOG DESIGN


                    

Hello lovelies,

Inspired earlier this summer by the Mollie Makes Blogging mag, I decided to give my blog a bit of an overhaul. I'm currently having it re-designed by Leanne Williamson (whom I hope isn't finding me too much of a fuss pants)! Anyway, it's looking great and I hope it will soon be ready! I've been saving a heap of posts for it, I can't wait to share them with you all! I'm currently working on my pages, as I'm changing the layout slightly. The new blog will have pages for recipes, interiors and creative ppl and bits n bobs.
I'm hoping to make it more interactive by interviewing and sharing creative people's homes and businesses, thus building an even bigger network of crafty like minded bloggers.
Anyway, I shall keep you all up to date. I'm very excited!

                                                Hope you're all having a great weekend.

                                                                     Emma x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig