11.8.14

SUMMER BRIGHTS

Hello lovelies,

It's bright and sunny here again after the storm. Thought I'd share some bright floral pics with you of some of my blooms out of the cottage garden.

                                 

I love pastels from the palest of hues to the vibrant. And particularly love this pale pink hydrangea teamed with hot pink roses.

                                   

The jug is an old Laura Ashley purchase and the colourful cottons were just 10p each from a charity shop. I love using them to accentuate the colours of my pictures.

                                                     Have a lovely day everyone.

                                                                    Emma x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig