13.7.14

BELVOIR ELDERFLOWER FESTIVAL.

Naturally... I had to go!

 Hello lovelies,

Belvoir Fruit Farms held their first ever Elderflower festival today to celebrate their 30th Birthday.
Despite the rainy start it turned out to be a fab day out! Lots to do for little kids and big ones...
With guest appearances from 'The Great British Bake Off- Frances Quinn' and my favourite stylist 
and author 'Selina Lake' whom I had the pleasure of meeting, and finally got my hands on her latest book 'Outdoor Living' which she very sweetly signed for me.
Below are a few snaps of the day...

                                 

  Gorgeous blooms were everywhere... Hanging roses bobbing about in Belvoir fruit bottles.
 Beautiful hay bales draped with lace and hessian made comfy seats. Scrummy cakes ready for eating,
and the gentle sound of Cricket in the background made for a quintessential English summers day.

                                

 Thank you all at Belvoir farm for sharing your fabulous birthday, and thank you Selina for my lovely
new book which I can't wait to get started on!

                                    Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!

                                                            Emma x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig