18.4.14

HAPPY EASTER



        HAPPY EASTER!

      I had a spare 5 mins in between clients yesterday so put together a very mini
      Easter shoot! Hope you like it!

 
                            

              I can't tell you how hard it was not to eat my daughters mini eggs!
              I love everything about them! The colour, crunch and oooooo chocolate.....

                           

                  The lovely bird wall paper is from B & M and cost £9.99 great value!
                 Well I hope your all going to have a lovely Easter! Make sure you eat lots
                 of chocolate! I'd love to here if anyone did anything nice!
                 We're going up to Hans, our vintage caravan that came into the family late
                 last year so we will have work to do! But I think an Easter egg hunt around
                 the farm has to be done!

                                                           Emma x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig