8.3.14

VINTAGE TREASURE

 Well hello everyone,

 I'm so sorry for my lack of blogging just lately! It has been manic! Last week I saw the launch of my
Online store and the response I've had has been fabulous! I thank all of you for being so supportive!
I adore vintage treasure and am a total hoarder of all things beautiful so I can say that at first I found it very hard to part with such pretty things, but when the thank you letters and the pictures of lovely purchases from my store rolled in I felt so happy that I'd sourced something with love and passed it on to a new owner who will cherish it just as much, it makes it all worth while!

Here are a few pics of what's gone to lovely new homes this week....
          
         
          
          
          

There is still plenty of pretty things in store, why not have a look around at www.emmaconnollyinteriors.com 

          Have a lovely wkend!
                                       Emma x






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig