2.2.14

PAINT IT PASTEL INSPIRATION

          
           Hello lovelies..
    
         I have been swooning over the latest Laura Ashley catalogue this wkend, soooo pretty!
        The sale ends today and I've already bagged myself some half price wallpaper, fabric and some 
        Reduced paint eeaak happy days.
          As much as I love their stuff some of it is a trifle expensive! Check out this set bellow...
     
        These chairs are fab! I love the shabby chic powder blue paint! However this carver is
        A whopping £275.00 A hefty price tag, but very beautiful and very inspiring for all us
        Crafty types with the chalk paint... If you know what I mean...

           

            Loving this dresser! Cost... £1000.00 Anyways once I get over the shock of the prices
            Of some of their lovely things I love to use the catalogues for inspiration and have been
            Collecting them since 2006. I just love the powder blue against the coral curtain in the
            Above pic! 
             On a tight budget I take inspiration from the colours, I'm sorry laura Ashley but I paint
            My own furniture.... But love to buy my paints from here, such beautiful chalky quality
            And their wallpaper hangs like a dream!
            I guess the direction of my ramblings are going.. Take the bits you love, make the bits
            You can, and enjoy your home! But if you love country interiors grab the new catalogue!

                                                                   Emma x
            


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig