22.2.14

DECORATIVE LIVING

    
      Hello everyone,

     Hope your all having a lovely wkend! I have been very busy getting ready for my new business 
    Venture, I've passed the course (yay) started a separate interiors blog at....
    www.cloverandclay.wordpress.com which is going well! I'm blogging all things decorating! And
    I'm well underway with the decorative living online store that I'm looking to launch this March
    Here's a taste of what's already stocked in the shop.....
  
    
                                 

      The name of my new company Clover & Clay came from the inspiration of nature itself!
      I have a love for old pottery and delicate floral prints! The new store will stock a collection of
      carefully chosen vintage and antique pieces along with my hand made soft furnishings.
      Some things I have just left natural, ready to make a nice little project for someone, from old
      Lampshades to un painted furniture there is something for everyone!
      If you adore country classics and beautiful vintage then be sure to pop by this March!

                                                                     Emma x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig