22.1.14

VINTAGE CUSHIONS

    Hello everyone,
  Just a little catch up on what I've been up to the past wk. as some of you know
  I passed my qualification in interior design last month (yay) however I'll openly 
  Admit to not having enough confidence yet to start practicing, but I do feel that the
  Stepping stones I'm taking and surrounded by good friends and an excellent
  Network of crafters (that's you guys at #craftblogclub) I'm slowly on my way...
  I thought I'd share some snaps with you of some cushions I made that have been
  Made from scraps and vintage table cloths that had seen better days...

 
                

   I hope you like them! I love faded chintz fabric and vintage linens! 

                                                    Emma x
  
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig