30.12.13

ON THE 6th DAY...

                                 

                              A vintage lamp! One of our favourite gifts this Christmas, picked
                             Up by my 13yr old brother from a charity bazaar.... How cute is that?
                             Having received such beautiful thrift shop gifts (there are more) set me
                             Thinking.... All through this year I am going to buy all my next yrs Chrissy
                             Pressies from car boots and charity shops, I'm sure it can be done! 
                              Actually I know it can... Keep you posted on that one :0)

                                                                      Emma x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig