19.12.13

ITS A WRAP!

        

               Hello peeps, I've started my Christmas wrapping today and just wanted to show you
              The hydrangea tags that we pressed ready about a month ago....
              Sooooo simple all you need is the pressed flowers, some luggage tags, glue and a bit
              Of glitter... Well it is Christmas after all!

         

               I've also found some beautiful lace ribbon to compliment the colours of my hydrangea 
               Flowers. I'm going for a vintage inspired, pastel faded glam look with my wrapping this
               Year so I've also picked up some fab brooches quite cheaply from my local charity shop
               For some extra glitz!

         
       
              The gift tags couldn't be simpler... Just dot a little prit stick, add your flower, a dab more
             Of glue and sprinkle with a dash of glitter... Ahhhh soooo pretty!

         

               See, I said it was simple! I've gone for my favourite wrapping paper again this year...
              Classic brown parcel paper that I buy very cheaply from the local post office.
              It's a fabulous base and can be used with so many different styles!
            
                            

                                    If you have any flowers left over pop them on your
                                     Gifts for a really personal touch!

                      Next post I'll be decorating the mantle pieces in The Haven with fresh garlands
                      Hope I've inspired you to do some wrapping this wkend!

                         Emma x





   
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig