23.9.13

VINTAGE VAN MAKE OVER CONT...


       

    Evening peeps, just a little pic of Hans, our vintage caravan.
    We popped over to Suffolk last weekend to do a little more
    Work. I made some pretty chintzy curtains with Clarke & Clarke
    Fabric & am now making a matching pellmet.
    We covered the table in a cute oil cloth. And we spent the whole
    Wkend painting all the cupboards in my own mixture of Farrow &
    Ball paint, as I couldn't get the pale powder in time, I mixed 
    All white with a tiny bit of Vert de terre and a little of Dix blue
    Until I was happy with the gorgeous mint shade.
    I have taken colour inspiration from our visits to Aldeburgh 
    Where cute cottage doors are painted in all the shades of the
     Sea, and holly hocks and faded hydrangeas in shades of pale
    Pink to deep red dance prettily in the front gardens.
    Next job... Making new seat cushions... 

      Emma x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Vintage Good Life | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig